Ramadan 2022 Announcement
We would like to congratulate all Muslims in Ireland and around the World on the arrival of the blessed month of Ramadan, the month of Fasting.
The first day of Ramadan is on Saturday 2nd of April 2022. The first Taraweeh prayer will be Friday 1 April 2022 at 10:00pm in the Islamic Centre Ireland. For other prayer times in other Mosques, please contact their management.
Ramadan is the month of the Qur’an, the month of immense blessings, forgiveness and a time for real spiritual, mental and physical change.
In the Ramadan, the following activities will be held in the Islamic Centre Ireland :
- 5 Daily Prayers
- Daily Iftar Meals in the Masjid
- Daily Taraweeh Prayers led by the Imams
- Daily Quran Halaqah
- Daily Tahajjud Prayer in the early morning before Fajr Prayer
- Distribution of Iftar and Sahoor Meals among Muslim refugees in local Hotels
- Daily summarised Tafsir after Taraweeh by the Imams
- Itekaaf in the last 10 days of Ramadan
- Qiyaam ul Layl during the last 10 days of Ramadan
- 27th Night of Ramadan, Khatm Al Quran Duaa